Shibbolethi IdP (v3 and higher):
In order to setup F-ticks forwarding for an IdP implemented using Shibboleth IdP v3 or higher, add the following configuration lines to conf/idp.properties.
idp.fticks.federation=[Federation identifier] idp.fticks.algorithm=SHA-256 idp.fticks.loghost=[ip] idp.fticks.logport=514
- For [Federation identifier] use the official eduGAIN federation code
- For [ip] use address of your federation's F-ticks aggregator or collector.f-ticks.edugain.org if you are sending f-ticks directly to eduGAIN F-ticks collector
- Do not add value to 'idp.fticks.salt'. Not adding this part will remove the PN from the F-ticks.
Download and install F-ticks module for SSP
(direct link to github is: https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp-module-fticks)
Configure the module with the appropriate information:
- For federation identifier use the official eduGAIN federation code
- Use address of federation's F-ticks aggregator or collector.f-ticks.edugain.org if you are sending f-ticks directly to eduGAIN F-ticks collector
- In the configuration please include the following line, in order not to send the PN and CSI.
'exclude' => ['PN', 'CSI']